The training dataset from the infectious diseases (ID) task in the BioNLP Shared Task 2011.
- Genes and gene products: gene, RNA, and protein name mentions.
- Two-component systems: mentions of the names of two-component regulatory systems, frequently embedding the names of the two Proteins forming the system.
- Chemicals: mentions of chemical compounds such as "NaCL".
- Organisms: mentions of organism names or organism specification through specific properties (e.g. "graRS mutant").
- Regulons/Operons: mentions of names of specific regulons and operons.
University of Tokyo Tsujii Laboratory, NaCTeM and Biocomplexity Institute of Virginia Tech
Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License
Not prepared yet for this project.
Now it is a Beta service, which means there are still known bugs and incomplete features, and the service is subject to unexpected downtime.
The official service will soon begin.
DBCLS (Database Center for Life Science)